Ulster folk & transport museum. Ballycultra town Buildings. Ballycultra Tearoom. Teas Coffee Luncheons. These four houses were built in 1870s as the town of Dromore expanded. In 1903, the larger house at the end of the terrace, with two ground floor rooms, was occupied by a cobbler, Joseph Robert Magill. His shoe repair business was carried out in the front room and Robert, his wife and their six children occupied the back room and the bedrooms above.  The enterprising Mr Magill acquired the house next door in 1913 and established a small bicycle repair business. The houses were originally part of a larger terrace on the street which led to Dromore’s Presbyterian meeting-house, or church. The other houses in the terrace are smaller, with a single ground floor room and one bedroom upstairs and their room layout is reminiscent of traditional houses in the surrounding countryside.  Although the houses were small, the occupants between 1901and 1911 were all single families, each of either four or five people. Many of the street’s inhabitants worked in local linen mills. The carpenter's workshop at the end of the terrace is typical of the local craft businesses which catered for the needs of a small town. Original location: Meeting Street, Dromore, County Down